- Attach your ENEGARM on your dashboard or front windshield;
- Press the button on the suction cup to remove the air inside;
- Adjust the arm to achieve the best view for you;
- Hold your phone (suggested to hold the upper or lower part for your convenience) and get close enough to your ENEGARM (the sensor is in the midle of the lower part of the charging pad);
- Release your phone until it’s clamped tightly;
- Hold your phone with your hand and touch the sensor on the left of the lower part of the charging pad with your finger at the same time if you would like to take out your phone from your ENEGARM;
- Enjoy your smart wireless life.
Created by: Kerry Stephen
Modified on: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 6:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.