You can try to reset the earbuds and then repair them with your phone, maybe it will work correctly. Please do it by the following steps:
1. Open the phone Bluetooth list, delete all the paired CRESUER TOUCHWAVE;
2. keep pressing on both earbuds about 10 seconds until you see the two earbuds are blinking "red - blue - red - blue" flashing state;
3. Release your fingers and wait a few seconds, the earbuds will reset to factory settings automatically;
4. If everything goes well, the L earbud’s indicator will turn into a quick blue light flash, and the R earbud’s indicator light will change to intermittent flicker.
5. Open the phone Bluetooth settings, find CRESUER TOUCHWAVE and click, done.
If it still doesn't work, please contact us and we will be responsible for it.